- 更多例句： 下一页
- They had no other choice but to surrender .
- The choice was a historical accident .
- He had no choice but to sit and take it .
- It was agreed that they had no choice .
- We had no choice but to do what we were asked .
- the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
同义词：selection, option, pick
- the person or thing chosen or selected; "he was my pick for mayor"
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
Choice consists of the mental process of judging the merits of multiple [and select]ing one or more of them. While a choice can be made between imagined options ("what would I do if ...?