- 更多例句： 下一页
- Would you call me a good christian ?
- You really are a very christian fellow .
- Christmas is an important feast for christians .
- From then on i always used her christian name .
- It avoids the intellectualism of christian theology .
- following the teachings or manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus Christ
A Christian () is a person who adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth as recorded in the Canonical gospels and the letters of the New Testament. "Christian" derives from the Koine Greek word Christ, a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term Messiah.