- 更多例句： 下一页
- I disdain to chronicle such victories .
- The newspapers often chronicled his operations .
- Every mouldering stone was a chronicle .
- Faulkner chronicled the life of mississippi .
- There is a recordation of this drought in the local chronicles .
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
同义词：history, account, story
- record in chronological order; make a historical record
Generally a chronicle (, from Greek , from , chronos, "time") is a historical account of facts and events ranged in chronological order, as in a time line. Typically, equal weight is given for historically important events and local events, the purpose being the recording of events that occurred, seen from the perspective of the chronicler.