- 更多例句： 下一页
- You have thought enough of churches .
- The village clusters round the church .
- The church was wrong in silencing galileo .
- His house is a few yards behind the church .
- The church bells keep me from sleeping .
- a service conducted in a house of worship; "don''t be late for church"
- a place for public (especially Christian) worship; "the church was empty"
- one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church; "our church is hosting a picnic next week"
- perform a special church rite or service for; "church a woman after childbirth"