- 更多例句： 下一页
- When will the new coins be put into circulation ?
- This book has been withdrawn from circulation .
- The circulation of gossip is abhorrent .
- There is so many creeps in circulation .
- A standpipe was crucial for smooth circulation .
- the spread or transmission of something (as news or money) to a wider group or area
- the dissemination of copies of periodicals (as newspapers or magazines)
- free movement or passage (as of cytoplasm within a cell or sap through a plant); "ocean circulation is an important part of global climate"; "a fan aids air circulation"
- movement through a circuit; especially the movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels
- number of copies of a newspaper or magazine that are sold; "by increasing its circulation the newspaper hoped to increase its advertising"
- (library science) the count of books that are loaned by a library over a specified period