四周，周围；圆周；圈线；周线。 ten miles in circumference周长十英里。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The earth 's circumference is nearly 25,000 miles .
- The diameter and the circumference of a circle correlate .
- The compressor-outlet pressure is nearly constant around the circumference .
- Head and chest circumference are checked on all children under two years of age .
- In each case an integral number of wavelengths fit into the circumference of the loop .
Circumference is the linear distance around the outside of a closed curve or circular object. The circumference of a circle is of special importance to geometric and trigonometric concepts.