- The children bounced into the classroom .
- The children tripped into the classroom .
- There were at most twenty people in the classroom .
- Extra classrooms were built out from the main block .
- The students entered the classroom one by one .
- a room in a school where lessons take place
A classroom is a room in which teaching or learning activities can take place. Classrooms are found in educational institutions of all kinds, including public and private schools, home schools, corporations, and religious and humanitarian organizations.