cut [clip, pare] sb.'s claws 斩断魔爪；解除…的武装。 draw in one's claws 收敛气焰，抑制怒气；放弃强硬办法。 escape from the claws of sb. 逃出某人的魔掌。 get one's claws into (sb.) 狠狠地揍人一顿；恶意中伤某人。 in sb.'s claws 在某人魔掌下。vt.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Like other tame cats, he had his claws .
- I had to claw my way to where i am today .
- They clawed their way to the peak of the mountain .
- They slowly clawed their way up the cliff .
- The mouse slipped quickly from the cat 's claws .
- a bird''s foot
- sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
同义词：chela, nipper, pincer
- a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- attack as if with claws; "The politician clawed his rival"
- clutch as if in panic; "She clawed the doorknob"
- scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging; "They clawed their way to the top of the mountain"