- 更多例句： 下一页
- The material must be free of fiber clumps .
- A stream meandered gently through a clump of trees .
- The church then peeped out modestly from a clump of trees .
- Exasperated, he leaped the stream, and strode towards beech clump .
- On a sheep-cropped knou under a clump of elms we ate the strawberries .
- a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
同义词：thump, thumping, clunk, thud
- a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
同义词：bunch, cluster, clustering
- a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
同义词：ball, clod, glob, lump, chunk
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
同义词：bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster
- walk clumsily
- come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
同义词：cluster, constellate, flock
- make or move along with a sound as of a horse''s hooves striking the ground
同义词：clop, clunk, plunk