- He wrote first in large clumsy capitals .
- I never saw such a clumsy chap as you .
- Nobody likes those clumsy spoofs of yours .
- His clumsy speech annoyed everyone .
- This struck her as a clumsy evasion .
- not elegant or graceful in expression; "an awkward prose style"; "a clumsy apology"; "his cumbersome writing style"; "if the rumor is true, can anything be more inept than to repeat it now?"
同义词：awkward, cumbersome, inapt, inept, ill-chosen
- lacking grace in movement or posture; "a gawky lad with long ungainly legs"; "clumsy fingers"; "what an ungainly creature a giraffe is"; "heaved his unwieldy figure out of his chair"
同义词：gawky, clunky, ungainly, unwieldy
- showing lack of skill or aptitude; "a bungling workman"; "did a clumsy job"; "his fumbling attempt to put up a shelf"
同义词：bungling, fumbling, incompetent
- difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape; "an awkward bundle to carry"; "a load of bunglesome paraphernalia"; "clumsy wooden shoes"; "the cello, a rather ungainly instrument for a girl"
同义词：awkward, bunglesome, ungainly