2.【铁路】客车(＝〔美国〕 day coach)；〔美国〕卧车。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We flew coach from denver to new york .
- The queen 's coach was drawn by six horses .
- She coaches the tennis team at the weekend .
- The tourist coaches [carriages] are in front .
- I am cutting her out a coach in cardboard .
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
同义词：bus, autobus, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger vehicle
- a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- a railcar where passengers ride
同义词：passenger car, carriage
- a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
同义词：private instructor, tutor
- (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports; "He is training our Olympic team"; "She is coaching the crew"
- drive a coach