- 更多例句： 下一页
- The accents seemed coarse and false .
- She was rather a fleshy, coarse woman .
- The food was washed down with coarse wine .
- He laughed, a coarse hearty guffaw .
- A coarse texture will not take a high finish .
- of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles; "coarse meal"; "coarse sand"; "a coarse weave"
- lacking refinement or cultivation or taste; "he had coarse manners but a first-rate mind"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "an untutored and uncouth human being"; "an uncouth soldier--a real tough guy"; "appealing to the vulgar taste for violence"; "the vulgar display of the newly rich"
同义词：common, rough-cut, uncouth, vulgar
- of low or inferior quality or value; "of what coarse metal ye are molded"- Shakespeare; "produced...the common cloths used by the poorer population"