- 更多例句： 下一页
- The ova of earthworms are contained in cocoons .
- The doctors cocooned the patient in blankets .
- The silkworms have gone into the bushes to spin their cocoons .
- I cocooned in my own kingdom .
- Many species of earthworms produce cocoons through the year .
- silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects to protect pupas and by spiders to protect eggs
- wrap in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection
- retreat as if into a cocoon, as from an unfriendly environment; "Families cocoon around the T.V. set most evenings"; "She loves to stay at home and cocoon"