- 更多例句： 下一页
- Reynolds loosened his hand on my collar .
- She began unfastening the collar of her gown .
- This collar acts as a kind of gasket .
- He turned up his coat collar against the chill wind .
- The old man picked a hair from the collar of his coat .
- the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
同义词：apprehension, arrest, catch, pinch, taking into custody
- a figurative restraint; "asked for a collar on program trading in the stock market"; "kept a tight leash on his emotions"; "he''s always gotten a long leash"
- necklace that fits tightly around a woman''s neck
同义词：choker, dog collar, neckband
- a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal''s neck as a harness or to identify it
- the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
- a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
- anything worn or placed about the neck; "the thief was forced to wear a heavy wooden collar"; "a collar of flowers was placed about the neck of the winning horse"
- (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal