collateralized loan obligation中文什么意思
- loan: loan2 n. 〔苏格 ...
- obligation: n. 1.义务；职责，责任；负担。 ...
- collateralized loan: 附属抵押品贷款
- In the choice of basic asset of cross - border securitization , we can consider in several aspects such as collateralized loan obligations , mortgage - backed securitization , basic infrastructure charge , trade credit and so on
Collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) are a form of securitization where payments from multiple middle sized and large business loans are pooled together and passed on to different classes of owners in various tranches. A CLO is a type of collateralized debt obligation.
- collateralised warrant 什么意思
- collateralize 什么意思
- collateralized bond obligation 什么意思
- collateralized debt obligation 什么意思
- collateralized loan 什么意思
- collateralized mortgage obligation 什么意思
- collateralized mortgage obligations 什么意思
- collateralized mortgaged obligation 什么意思
- collateralized warrants 什么意思
- collateralonleasehold 什么意思