- 〔美国〕＝〔英国〕 colour。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
- change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored"
同义词：discolor, discolour, colour
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
同义词：colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
同义词：tinge, colour, distort
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie"
- decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
- modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures"
- the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
- an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading; "he hoped his claims would have a semblance of authenticity"; "he tried to give his falsehood the gloss of moral sanction"; "the situation soon took on a different color"
同义词：semblance, gloss, colour
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
同义词：colour, coloring, colouring
- the timbre of a musical sound; "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
同义词：colour, coloration, colouration
- interest and variety and intensity; "the Puritan Period was lacking in color"; "the characters were delineated with exceptional vividness"
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction; "each flavor of quarks comes in three colors"
- a race with skin pigmentation different from the white race (especially Blacks)
同义词：colour, people of color, people of colour
- any material used for its color; "she used a different color for the trim"
同义词：coloring material, colouring material, colour
Color or colour (see spelling differences) is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, blue, yellow, green and others. Color derives from the spectrum of light (distribution of light power versus wavelength) interacting in the eye with the spectral sensitivities of the light receptors.