- 颜色不均 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- the act or process of changing the color of something
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
同义词：color, colour, colouring
- a digestible substance used to give color to food; "food color made from vegetable dyes"
同义词：colouring, food coloring, food colouring, food color, food colour