- 大道，共计 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The farm came to him on his father 's death .
- Double-dealers will come to no good end .
- The police launch hailed to us to come to .
- He came to me this morning to raise the wind .
- Now i 'm coming to the concrete measures .
- return to consciousness; "The patient came to quickly"; "She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
- cause to experience suddenly; "Panic struck me"; "An interesting idea hit her"; "A thought came to me"; "The thought struck terror in our minds"; "They were struck with fear"
- attain; "The horse finally struck a pace"
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
同义词：refer, pertain, relate, concern, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with