- 更多例句： 下一页
- The show ruffled feathers among beijing ' s commissars
- They represented their grievances to the commissar
- The certificate of commissar
- The commissar is the living embodiment of the immortal emperor ' s own will
- " i don ' t want to be a god - damn commissar ! " i screamed . " i want to be the commander - in - chief !
“我才不要当什么狗屁政委呢！ ”我嚷嚷道， “我要当那个司令！ ”
- an official of the Communist Party who was assigned to teach party principles to a military unit
Commissar is an English language transliteration of an official title () used in the Soviet Union and Russia from the time of Peter the Great.