- 更多例句： 下一页
- He gets commission on top of his salary .
- The commission note was to follow next day .
- He had hoped croft would be commissioned .
- In 1388 the crown issued commissions .
- He commissioned a statue of his wife .
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- the act of committing a crime
- the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions
- an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces
- a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something; "the judge''s charge to the jury"
- a special group delegated to consider some matter; "a committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours" - Milton Berle
- a group of representatives or delegates
同义词：deputation, delegation, delegacy, mission
- a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary); "he works on commission"
- the state of being in good working order and ready for operation; "put the ships into commission"; "the motor was out of commission"
- charge with a task
- put into commission; equip for service; of ships
- place an order for