- 更多例句： 下一页
- The company offered the job to someone else .
- The company was forced to pass its dividend .
- Incapable management ruined the company .
- The trust is separated from the company .
- These big companies get everything they want .
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- a unit of firefighters including their equipment; "a hook-and-ladder company"
- a social gathering of guests or companions; "the house was filled with company when I arrived"
- organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical); "the traveling company all stayed at the same hotel"
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn''t expected company"
- the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends"
同义词：companionship, fellowship, society
A company is an association or collection of individuals people or "warm-bodies" or else contrived "legal persons" (or a mixture of both). Company members share a common purpose and unite in order to focus their various talents and organize their collectively available skills or resources to achieve specific, declared goals.