compensation of employees中文什么意思
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Compensation of employees of importexport trade was $ hk million 101 , 679 in 2003
- Compensation of employees of importexport trade was $ hk million 102 , 846 in 2002
- Compensation of employees
- Compensation of employees of leather , wood and cork products industry was hk $ 81 million
- Compensation of employees of textiles industry ( including knitting ) was hk $ 3 , 440 million
Compensation of employees (CE) is a statistical term used in national accounts, balance of payments statistics and sometimes in corporate accounts as well. It refers basically to the total gross (pre-tax) wages paid by employers to employees for work done in an accounting period, such as a quarter or a year.