赔偿；补偿(金)；报酬 (for)；〔美国〕薪水，工资 (for); 【机械工程】补整；【造船】补强。
compensation for damage 损害赔偿。 compensation for removal 退职金，遣散费。 in compensation for 以作…的赔偿[报酬]。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She is still pressing her claim for compensation .
- But all trials bring their compensations .
- The agitation for adjusted compensation redoubled .
- The owners of the hotel were held entitled to compensation .
- He urged the state to adopt accident compensation system .
- the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
- something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors