- 更多例句： 下一页
- Children whimper with fear or in complaint .
- I recounted egyptian complaints .
- He could have no honest reason for complaint .
- They argued him into withdrawing his complaint .
- Jude fell back upon his old complaint .
- (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense; "he was arrested on a charge of larceny"
- (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- an expression of grievance or resentment
- (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining