- 更多例句： 下一页
- Jon had little sulkiness in his composition .
- Scientists study the composition of the soil .
- One calls this azeotropic composition .
- Fertilizers modify the composition of herbage .
- Then there was talk of peace and a composition .
- the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship"
同义词：writing, authorship, penning
- musical creation
- something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole; "he envied the composition of their faculty"
- the way in which someone or something is composed
同义词：constitution, physical composition, makeup, make-up
- the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole; "harmonious composition is essential in a serious work of art"
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
同义词：paper, report, theme
- art and technique of printing with movable type
- a musical work that has been created; "the composition is written in four movements"
同义词：musical composition, opus, piece, piece of music
- a mixture of ingredients