[ 'kɔnkri:t ]发音: 用"concrete"造句
- in the concrete: 具体化， 实际上
- concrete and concrete products: 混凝土和混凝土制品
- concrete sleeper concrete tie: 砼枕
- He had nothing concrete to fasten it upon .
- Now i 'm coming to the concrete measures .
- Their seat of reason is not a concrete .
- To her left was a concrete blockhouse .
- The machine rests on a bed of concrete .
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- formed by the coalescence of particles
- form into a solid mass; coalesce
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
Concrete is a composite construction material made primarily with aggregate, cement, and water. There are many formulations of concrete, which provide varied properties, and concrete is the most used man-made product in the world.