- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mount chomolungma lifts its cone into the clouds .
- They are portions of a sphere, a torus or a cone .
- Ring's diameter increases as we move away from the apex of the cone .
- In the pines squirrels commonly chew off and drop entire cones .
- Mount muhavura, the first of the volcanoes, is a perfect cone .
- any cone-shaped artifact
- a visual receptor cell in the retina that is sensitive to bright light and to color
同义词：cone cell, retinal cone
- cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
- a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
同义词：conoid, cone shape
- make cone-shaped; "cone a tire"
A cone is an n-dimensional geometric shape that tapers smoothly from a base (usually flat and circular) to a point called the apex or vertex.