- Would you be more comfortable in the confessional
- Siga naoya ' s literary sense and his confessional consciousness
- The self in american confessional poems
- I hate saying it , but you should hear them in the confessional
- Because i drove the night shift , my cab became a moving confessional
- a booth where a priest sits to hear confessions
A confessional is a small, enclosed booth used for the Sacrament of Penance, often called confession, or Reconciliation. It is the usual venue for the sacrament in the Roman Catholic Church, but similar structures are also used in Anglican churches of an Anglo-Catholic orientation, and also in the Lutheran Church.