- 更多例句： 下一页
- Armed conflict may break out at any moment .
- Her heart was rent by conflicting emotions .
- The statements of the two witnesses conflict .
- The conflict between them seems ceaseless .
- That would constitute a conflict of interest .
- a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war; "Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"; "he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
同义词：battle, fight, engagement
- an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals); "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph"--Thomas Paine; "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
- an incompatibility of dates or events; "he noticed a conflict in the dates of the two meetings"
- a disagreement or argument about something important; "he had a dispute with his wife"; "there were irreconcilable differences"; "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
同义词：dispute, difference, difference of opinion
- opposition between two simultaneous but incompatible feelings; "he was immobilized by conflict and indecision"
- opposition in a work of drama or fiction between characters or forces (especially an opposition that motivates the development of the plot); "this form of conflict is essential to Mann''s writing"
- a state of opposition between persons or ideas or interests; "his conflict of interest made him ineligible for the post"; "a conflict of loyalties"