- They bred conformity and role-playing .
- He daydreamed of complete conformity .
- Conformity is a surface that separates younger strata from older rocks .
- acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
同义词：conformation, compliance, abidance
- correspondence in form or appearance
- hardened conventionality
- orthodoxy in thoughts and belief
- concurrence of opinion; "we are in accord with your proposal"
Conformity is the act of matching attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors to group norms.Cialdini, R.