[ kɔn'glɔmərit ]发音: 用"conglomerate"造句
- angular conglomerate: 棱角状砾岩
- argillaceous conglomerate: 泥质砾岩
- arkose conglomerate: 长石砂岩质砾岩
- The firm has been taken over by an american conglomerate .
- Cuttings and core from the drill-holes have intersected conglomerate bands .
- In australia no exploitable uraniferous conglomerate has been discovered .
- Sandstone and conglomerate are the consolidated equivalent of sand and gravel .
- The conglomerates failed to understand that books could not be sold like soap .
- composed of heterogeneous elements gathered into a mass; "the conglomerate peoples of New England"
- collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
同义词：accumulate, cumulate, pile up, gather, amass
- a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- a composite rock made up of particles of varying size