- 更多例句： 下一页
- The two clauses are joined by a conjunction .
- A telescopic device is used in conjunction with the prism .
- " as " is a conjunction and is used before a clause .
- The word heat has been used only in conjunction with flow or transfer .
- "but" said kennedy, who now habitually used that conjunction .
- something that joins or connects
- the temporal property of two things happening at the same time; "the interval determining the coincidence gate is adjustable"
同义词：concurrence, coincidence, co-occurrence
- an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
同义词：conjunctive, connective, continuative
- (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- the state of being joined together
同义词：junction, conjugation, colligation