(和…)一致的，调和的 (with; to); 【音乐】谐和(音)的；【语音】子音的。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The consonants " t " , " f " and " s " are voiceless .
- We have not pleasure to record the opinions of these rude men on a subject so consonant to their lives and experience .
- Typing chinese character without consonant and sound
- Typing chinese character without consonant and rhyme
- Consonants and consonant sequences in various contexts
- a speech sound that is not a vowel
- a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken consonant
In articulatory phonetics, a consonant is a speech sound that is articulated with complete or partial closure of the vocal tract. Examples are , pronounced with the lips; , pronounced with the front of the tongue; , pronounced with the back of the tongue; , pronounced in the throat; and , pronounced by forcing air through a narrow channel (fricatives); and and , which have air flowing through the nose (nasals).