- 更多例句： 下一页
- Deeply he respected her for her constancy .
- Constancy in love is a good thing .
- The pine is a badge of constancy .
- This depends on their constancy throughout many allied groups .
- The constancy of the speed of light seems, at first thought, unremarkable .
- the quality of being enduring and free from change or variation; "early mariners relied on the constancy of the trade winds"
- faithfulness and dependability in personal attachments (especially sexual fidelity)
- (psychology) the tendency for perceived objects to give rise to very similar perceptual experiences in spite of wide variations in the conditions of observation