- 更多例句： 下一页
- What construction do you put on his actions ?
- It was a most venerable construction .
- Our letter does not bear such a construction .
- The road construction work is in progress .
- The construction of that big building is completed .
- drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem; "the assignment was to make a construction that could be used in proving the Pythagorean theorem"
- the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
- a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; "I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
同义词：grammatical construction, expression
- an interpretation of a text or action; "they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct"
- constructing parties 什么意思
- constructing position 什么意思
- constructing quarks 什么意思
- constructing reality 什么意思
- constructing the precedence relation 什么意思
- construction (or detail) specification 什么意思
- construction (or running) store 什么意思
- construction - machine operator 什么意思
- construction - material sales 什么意思
- construction - supervirsor 什么意思