- continental: adj. 1.大陆的；大陆性的。 2 ...
- basin: n. 1.脸盆；水盆。 2.满盆，( ...
- continental embankment basin: 陆堤盆地
- Geological characteristics and natures of mesozoic continental basin in western liaoning , china
- Hefei basin that is located on the southern fringe of the north china plate and by the side of tan - lu fault zone is a mesozoic cenozoic continental basin
- They were marine basins before carboniferous , and evolved into continental basins after triassic by transformation from the marine facies into the continental facies in permian
- It has been detailedly studied about three - dimensional shape and internal structure of deposital system in the continental basin . but lacking of high - resolutional study on confirming age according to the genetic unit , and also lacking of quantificationally study on evolutive periodicity and velocity of deposital system and its internal structural unit