- continental: adj. 1.大陆的；大陆性的。 2 ...
- facies: n. 〔pl.〕 〔单复同〕 1.颜 ...
- continental border facies: 陆缘相
- Metallogenic models of cu , ag deposits in felsic volcanic rock of permian continental facies of awulale , western tianshan mt
- They were marine basins before carboniferous , and evolved into continental basins after triassic by transformation from the marine facies into the continental facies in permian
- The basins in west china were downfaulted depression basins in jurassic and cretaceous , and foreland basins in cenozoic . these basins formed not only marine facies source rocks ( oil type ) and reservoirs but also continental facies source rocks ( coal type and oil type ) and reservoirs