- 更多例句： 下一页
- This was contrary to matsuoka's theme .
- This is contrary to actual observation .
- The plane is flying a contrary direction .
- The results were contrary to expectation .
- Dreams go by contraries .
- a logical relation such that two propositions are contraries if both cannot be true but both can be false
- exact opposition; "public opinion to the contrary he is not guilty"
- a relation of direct opposition; "we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true"
- in an opposing direction; "adverse currents"; "a contrary wind"
- resistant to guidance or discipline; "Mary Mary quite contrary"; "an obstinate child with a violent temper"; "a perverse mood"; "wayward behavior"
同义词：obstinate, perverse, wayward
- very opposed in nature or character or purpose; "acts contrary to our code of ethics"; "the facts point to a contrary conclusion"
- of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true but both may be false; "`hot'' and `cold'' are contrary terms"