- conversation: n. 1.会话，谈话；会谈 (on; ...
- piece: n. 1.片；断片，碎片；一部，部分 ...
- be in conversation with: 与…谈话中
- One of the best-known russian painters was commissioned by his government to do a conversation piece of the conference .
- Above the mantelpiece hung a charming 18th century conversation piece by an unknown artist
- The chorus of birdsong here is delightful , and this is where you can find traditional carved cages and accessories that make great souvenirs and conversation pieces
- Of peace through music " , is still resounding in the ears of all those who attended and continues to be a hot conversation piece among many people , who cannot stop discussing their experience at this memorable event . even the national vice president of st . jude children s research hospital in tennessee , jerry chipman , said he had heard many great things about the concert and the wonderful contribution of supreme master ching hai to the children . not only did audience members enjoy the grandness of the event , they were deeply touched by master s love , grace and generous contribution to the two children s charities , saint jude children s research hospital and starlight children s foundation
- something interesting that stimulates conversation