- 更多例句： 下一页
- Waste conversion is a part of the production process .
- It was a perfect conversion .
- This consists of conversion of greasy wool into clean wool .
- Scientists do not yet know how this conversion is made .
- The h conversion code provides a facility for printing out characters .
- a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
同义词：rebirth, spiritual rebirth
- a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
- act of exchanging one type of money or security for another
- a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
- interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition
- a change of religion; "his conversion to the Catholic faith"
- an event that results in a transformation
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis