- 更多例句： 下一页
- The ladies looked hungrily after that conveyance .
- Its another, older, usage is a synonym for conveyance .
- The poor were under the necessity of using the mode of conveyance with which nature had provided them .
- It was as though a deed of conveyance of her narrow loins had been drawn and sealed .
- They waited at the door in groups to be taken in some conveyance that i couldn't see .
- the act of moving something from one location to another
同义词：transportation, transport, transfer, transferral
- act of transferring property title from one person to another
同义词：conveyance of title, conveyancing, conveying
- something that serves as a means of transportation
- the transmission of information
- document effecting a property transfer