- coolie hire: 苦力费; 装卸费, 搬运费
- coolie itch: 钩虫皮病,钩虫痒病
- coolie loach: 刺眼鳅
- On one dock, where a ship from the philippines was pulling in, coolies fought among themselves for space .
- He was also a right wing , he was a master , i was coolie
- One day four coolies came with a huge sea turtle for sale
- Call us coolies
- This golden goose was in fact fed by the flesh and blood of innumerable chinese coolies
- (ethnic slur) an offensive name for an unskilled Asian laborer
Historically, a coolie (variously spelled cooli, cooly, kuli, quli, koelie?etc.) was an Asian slave or manual laborer, particularly from southern China, the Indian subcontinent, and the Philippines during the 19th?century and early 20th?century.