- 更多例句： 下一页
- This increase is a cooperative phenomenon .
- A cooperative movement was being vigorously pushed .
- Above them was a central bureau of cooperatives .
- The glass-transition is a cooperative phenomenon .
- There is already an extensive cooperative medical service .
- done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit; "a cooperative effort"
- willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
- involving the joint activity of two or more; "concerted action"; "the conjunct influence of fire and strong wind"; "the conjunctive focus of political opposition"; "a cooperative effort"; "a united effort"; "joint military activities"
同义词：concerted, conjunct, conjunctive
- a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
- an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
A cooperative ("coop"), co-operative ("co-op"), or co?perative ("co?p") is an autonomous association of persons who voluntarily cooperate for their mutual, social, economic, and cultural benefit.Statement on the Cooperative Identity.