同等，同位，对等；同等关系；调整；配合；协作，协调；【生理】(器官等的)共同调济，协调(一致)；【物，化】配位；【语法】并列(关系)。 the close coordination between two partners 两个合伙人之间的紧密配合。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He is with good coordination and a sunny smile .
- Lack planning coordination can be extremely costly .
- Enough information is available to infer that membranes serve in coordination .
- The number of ligands attached to the central ion is called the coordination number .
- The number of ions needed for screening the electrical field is known as the coordination number .
- the regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
- the skillful and effective interaction of movements
- the grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
Co-ordination is the act of organizing, making different people or things work together for a goal or effect to fulfill desired goals in an organization. Co-ordination is a managerial function in which different activities of the business are properly adjusted and interlinked.