- 更多例句： 下一页
- That fellow bobs up like a cork .
- He bobs up like a cork .
- Hold the bottle and pull the cork out with the other hand .
- Can you draw the cork out ?
- Do not cork it all up , if you feel angry , show it .
- a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
同义词：bob, bobber, bobfloat
- the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
- (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
- stuff with cork; "The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter"
- close a bottle with a cork