- 更多例句： 下一页
- Small extra costs all swell the total .
- The full cost of the wedding fell on me .
- How shall we do for the great cost ?
- We need to go into the question of costs .
- Bed and breakfast costs 15 a night .
- the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn''t calculate the cost of the collection"
同义词：monetary value, price
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?"
- the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice; "This mistake cost him his job"
- be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
In production, research, retail, and accounting, a cost is the value of money that has been used up to produce something, and hence is not available for use anymore. In business, the cost may be one of acquisition, in which case the amount of money expended to acquire it is counted as cost.