- 更多例句： 下一页
- Alderman sat in municipal councils .
- The council did not smile on our plan .
- The cabinet evolved from the privy council .
- I beg leave to address the council .
- We have got the ok from the council at last .
- a meeting of people for consultation; "emergency council"
- a body serving in an administrative capacity; "student council"
- (Christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine