- 更多例句： 下一页
- In county courts costs are in the discretion of the court .
- County courts are primarily civil law courts
- On february 12 , initiates hosted another event in the auditorium of the hualien county court
- A county court initially ruled in favor of the farmers but awarded them minimal damages
- It happened at a rape trial in snaresbrook ( u . k . ) county court on an unusually warm and sultry day
A County Court is a court based in or with a jurisdiction covering one or more counties, which are administrative divisions (subnational entities) within a country, not to be confused with the medieval system of county courts held by the High Sheriff of each county.