- 更多例句： 下一页
- He must accept any brief in the courts .
- His case was brought up before the court .
- Players of both teams have entered the court .
- The judge made recommendations to the court .
- Their provisions are to be judged by courts .
- respectful deference; "pay court to the emperor"
- an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings; "the house was built around an inner court"
- a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played; "players had to reserve a court in advance"
- a room in which a lawcourt sits; "television cameras were admitted in the courtroom"
- the residence of a sovereign or nobleman; "the king will visit the duke''s court"
- a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
同义词：lawcourt, court of law, court of justice
- a hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
同义词：motor hotel, motor inn, motor lodge, tourist court
- the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
- an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
A court is a tribunal, often a governmental institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal, and administrative matters in accordance with the rule of law. In both common law and civil law legal systems, courts are the central means for dispute resolution, and it is generally understood that all persons have an ability to bring their claims before a court.