- 更多例句： 下一页
- The shore line is wooded, olive-green, a pristine cove .
- The trio went fishing that day for herring in a dory near portugal cove .
- He got up at last scaled the low rock-cliff, and made his way down into a sheltered cove .
- I saw two children were playing in a cove
- Area 1 , near plover cove road , tai po , new territories
- a small inlet
- small or narrow cave in the side of a cliff or mountain
A cove is a small type of bay or coastal inlet. Coves usually have narrow, restricted entrances, are often circular or oval, and are often situated within a larger bay.